Ready for the challenge?
We are super excited to announce that we have a brand new attraction at Randpark Club. Come and discover The Par-3 @ Randpark. Our 9-hole mini-adventure is the perfect day out for all of the family. Have fun, learn as you play and enjoy some friendly competition with family and friends.
There are few activities likely to test the skills of parents and kids in equal measure, but putt putt is definitely one of them. Beginner’s luck always seems to prevail, the simplest of putts turn out to be the biggest challenge, and there’s always that one hole that delivers a sub-par performance – just not in a good way!
- All holes are rated as par 3’s.
- Blue areas are water hazards and a 1 shot penalty must be applied. Even if your ball rolls across the water and stops in the rough, it’s deemed to be in the water and a 1 shot penalty must also be applied.
- The holes must be played in sequential order.
- When putting do not swing the putter higher than knee height.
- Please keep up with the group in front of you.
- Do not litter.
- No smoking is allowed on the course.
- No chipping or wedges are allowed on the course.
- Mondays : 11h00 – 19h00 last ticket sold – Range close 20h00
- Tuesdays to Thursdays : 06h30 – 19h00 last ticket sold – Range close 20h00
- Fridays & Saturdays : 06h00 – 19h00 last ticket sold – Range close 20h00
- Sundays : 06h00 – 18h00 last ticket sold – Range close 19h00
2 Course Tickets = R 30 per person
5 Course Tickets = R 70 per person
8 Course Tickets = R 100 per person
Kids Party Packages or Group Bookings
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I book The Par-3 @ Randpark?
Booking is not necessary. Simply turn up, head over to Gimme Café and pay for your session.
What age is putt putt course suitable for?
Our course provides a fun and memorable experience for putters of all ages, from little ones through to adults. We provide putters in a range of sizes, so even the most junior participants can play. The course is suitable for children aged 2 years plus.
Do you supply balls and putters?
Yes, there’s no need to bring your own equipment. Balls and putters will be supplied on arrival and should be returned at the end of each round. Just be sure to wear suitable clothing and footwear.
How long will we get on the course?
There is no time limit – we encourage putters to take the experience at their own pace! However, we kindly ask that you continue to move around the course in the correct direction and avoid replaying holes so that all players on the course have a fair playing experience.
Do children need to be supervised?
Players under the age of 16 must be supervised at all times. We will not be able to accept bookings from groups that are not accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
Is the putt putt course indoors or outdoors?
Burn off some energy and enjoy some fresh air on our outdoor course. Don’t forget to dress for the weather and ensure that sun protection is worn.