In March 2020 we launched the Randpark App which offered us another platform to communicate with our members.
Randpark App Features
Once you have logged onto the Randpark App on your mobile device please click the three MENU bars in the top left-hand corner.
Will re-direct you back to the screen with the tile layout as per the 1st image.
Important club updates and the newsletter link will be communicated via notifications.
- Select Choose Location from the dropdown menu to give feedback on any club-related issues.
- You also have the option to add a photo – click on Add Photo – you can take a photo with your phone or upload one from your phone.
- Click on Problem Description and another window will open where you can type your text.
- Click DONE in the top right-hand corner.
- An email will open [To Albert Clack], click the arrow to send.
To ensure your safety, we have implemented an upgraded security procedure at the main entrance of the Club. Upon your departure from the Club, our security team will scan the QR or Bar Code located in the Member Card section of the Randpark App. You can perform this by using your mobile phone or by printing the QR or Bar Code and storing it in your wallet.
Golf Tee Times
Make your golf tee time bookings.
Make your Range/Inrange bookings.
You will have access to your:
- Levy account
- Account Summary
- Under Statement Period you can view your chits by selecting the month dropdown
- Help lets you view a tutorial video
You can top up your levy account or pay your subs (this is done via MyClubAccount).
Book and pay for our special events.
Visit the Randpark Club website.
View the Randpark Club Annual Reports.